Sunday, January 10, 2010

So Let's Do This Thing!

I have been wanting to do this for a long time. I always said I would, but never got around to it.... until now. I am not a wordsmith by any stretch of the imagination, but I will do my best to try to string a few thoughts together! Please if you are reading this leave comments and make suggestions if you will. I would love to improve the look and flow if other people out there have things to help me make this blog into something grand.

This will be just about my life and thoughts on certain topics. So it will be all over the place. One day might be about a movie I watched and a different day could be about my family. Then it could be about shopping for DVDs and then another could be about autograph collecting. So as you can see it will be far reaching and all over the place.

A little about me for the ones who might not know who I am. Right now I live in Japan and will be here until the end of March. I will be moving back to the states with my family. I am married and have a son that is my life. I am a Christan that has way too many hobbies. I LOVE movies (Horror being my favorite), collecting autographs, DVDs, vintage movie posters. I also love going to movie conventions and traveling all over the world. I have a love of baseball and my teams are the Cincinnati Reds and the New York Yankees. I have been a fan of both since I was a child. I know there are a million more things to say, but I guess that is what this is for. I hope you all will enjoy this blog. If not at least will be my therapy... ;)

Please feel free to comment and tell others. Looking forward to see where this goes.....

4 comments:

  1. looking forward to reading more. good luck with the blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I am about ready to do another one.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should totally write movie reviews... Did anyone ever tell you that. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember someone saying that before ;)

    ReplyDelete